Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

When is a Good Time to Make Books with K-1 Kids?

When is a Good Time
to Make Books
with K-1 Kids?  
Finding time to make books with your beginning readers can be a challenge.
Here are some good times to keep in mind:
  •  As a learning center activity
  •  Homework
  • When parent volunteers are available (Coordinate this with center time.)
  •  Time with upper grade buddies
If you have other suggestions for how to find time for book-making,
please let me know and I"ll post your ideas!

Here is one of my favorite Cat and Dog books,
with a cool book-making activity that you can download for free. This fun book fits with a social studies theme of "needs vs. wants."
Good Choices for Cat and Dog
Book Making!
                                            
Click the images above to download!
                    

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, teacher! I'm Silvia from Vigevano. Remember? The course ended this morning (oh, I hope my English is not so bad...)Anyway...I like your blog very much!!!I think it could help me. I follow many homeschooler blogs: if you want, you can see their links in mine .
    It's all for now. Thanks for your lessons in this week.
    Have a good weekend!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia,
    It's so nice to hear from you. Of course I remember
    you. Your English is great and I hope to hear f rom you again. I'll check out your other blogs. Look a new posting soon!
    Best wishes,
    Rozanne

    ReplyDelete